Video Surveillance Regulations
Video Surveillance Regulations dated 22.02.2019
- General provisions.
- Purpose of installing video surveillance.
- Rules for installing video surveillance.
- Operation and maintenance of video surveillance.
- Disclosure of monitored data.
- Final provisions. Attachment No. 1 (sample application/receipt form for receiving video surveillance material)
§1 General provisions
- The regulations define the rules for the operation of video surveillance on the premises of Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji Sp. z o.o., including the technical infrastructure and the location of surveillance system components, as well as the rules for recording, storing, deleting, securing, and disclosing data on recorded events to third parties.
- The terms used in these regulations shall have the following meanings: a) Data Controller – refers to Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji represented by authorized persons in accordance with the current National Court Register (KRS). b) Data Protection Officer – the person designated by the Data Controller to oversee compliance with personal data protection regulations. c) Information System Administrator – the person designated by the Data Controller to oversee compliance with personal data protection regulations regarding teleinformation systems. d) Video Surveillance – cameras, recorders, software, and cabling used for collecting and temporarily storing images from specific locations on data carriers. e) Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, if it does not require excessive costs, time, or actions. f) Act – the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data. g) General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. h) Data Set – an organized set of personal data available according to specific criteria, regardless of whether the set is centralized, decentralized, or functionally or geographically distributed. i) Data Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, storage, organization, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment, or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction. j) Disclosure – the transfer of personal data to another Data Controller. k) Access – physically viewing the contents of a data set without taking possession of it. l) Data Erasure – the destruction of personal data or its irreversible modification in a way that prevents identification of the person to whom the data relates. m) Security Policy – the applicable Information Security Policy at the Data Controller regarding the protection of personal data.
§2 Purpose of installing video surveillance
- The purpose of installing video surveillance is to enhance the overall security of individuals on the premises of Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji Sp. z o.o. and protect property, particularly: a) Limiting undesirable, destructive, and life-threatening behavior of patients, employees, and individuals within the buildings and their immediate surroundings. b) Recording incidents to facilitate the identification of perpetrators of damage or theft. c) Reducing theft and damage to property owned by Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji Sp. z o.o. or individuals on its premises.
§3 Rules for installing video surveillance
- The video surveillance system consists of cameras, servers, monitors, and cabling.
- The selection of locations for surveillance, the number of cameras, and the technical parameters of the video surveillance are the exclusive competence of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller decides on the scope of video surveillance and its placement, taking into account legal requirements and security considerations. 4. The installation of video surveillance components is conducted after analyzing their placement to ensure respect for the privacy, intimacy, and dignity of individuals present on the premises of Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji Sp. z o.o., particularly during the provision of healthcare services to patients and the use of biological renewal services by clients.
- All areas covered by surveillance are marked with signs that indicate the Data Controller and a graphical symbol indicating that the area is under surveillance.
- Entering a clearly marked area covered by the surveillance system is considered consent by the individual for the processing of their data regarding their image and the activities captured by the cameras of the system.
- The security of recorders and media containing images shall be ensured in accordance with the provisions of the Security Policy and relevant procedures.
§4 Operation and maintenance of video surveillance
- The surveillance operates 24/7.
- Only the image from surveillance cameras is recorded and stored on media. The surveillance system does not record sound. Depending on the location, only the area of continuous passages is covered by the surveillance system…
(Note: The translation provided is an incomplete continuation of the text. If you require a full translation, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist you further.)