Consent to the processing of personal data for efficient communication via the contact form
The Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I declare that I have been informed:
- that providing data is voluntary,
- about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Centrum Komfortowej Rehabilitacji Sp. z o.o.,
- the right to access and correct your data and limit processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO in the event of a violation of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- entitlements to request the cessation of data processing and objecting to the processing of data or requesting their deletion, almost to be forgotten, almost to transfer data resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ Data Protection Regulation),
- Your personal data will be stored for up to 12 months from the last day of the calendar year in which they were collected or as long as you agree to it. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your data for this purpose immediately, i.e. in a reasonable time to carry out your instruction – Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making
- To withdraw your consent, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the title “withdrawal of consent to data processing”