Our mission is to improve the quality of life of people suffering from diseases of the musculoskeletal system and people with mobility disabilities, by providing high-quality services in the field of orthopedic surgery, spine surgery and medical (inpatient and outpatient), social and professional rehabilitation, as well as prevention and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
300 tys + patients
GET TO KNOW THE COMPREHENSIVE REHABILITATION CENTER
A CENTER SPECIALIZING IN THE REHABILITATION OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji (CKR) in Konstancin Jeziorna is a modern center specializing in the rehabilitation of the musculoskeletal system, spine rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation as well as in orthopedic and spinal surgery. It offers a wide range of paid services and services within the National Health Fund (NFZ). Here, the patient can perform the necessary tests, take advantage of specialist medical advice and a full course of treatment.
Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji offers a wide range of diagnostic tests (USG, X-ray, MRI, densitometry, laboratory tests), outpatient services and inpatient stays in the Rehabilitation and Neurological Rehabilitation Departments, as well as in the hotel part without hospital rigor for patients who do not require 24-hour care. The leading operations performed at the CKR are microsurgical operations of the spine using minimally invasive methods, such as percutaneous nucleoplasty or endoscopic removal of the lumbar disc, or orthopedic operations, such as endoprosthetics and joint arthroscopy.
During therapy, in addition to more well-known devices such as high-energy laser and shock wave, physiotherapists also work on Indiba Active® and Deep Care® – devices that allow for a quick painkilling and regenerative effect. One of the great advantages of CKR is neurological rehabilitation, during which patients have the opportunity to use the HUR® System, i.e. devices that adjust the load to the strength of the exerciser and the Huber® static and dynamic platform. Another innovation in rehabilitation is also the use of a modern Exoskeleton®, which helps patients with paresis or paralysis of the lower limbs to get up and walk.
Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji also has four medical clinics in Warsaw: Wola Branch, Centre Branch, Southern Praga Branch, Ursynów Branch. The other two clinics are located in Zielonka and Wrocław. It is also worth noting that the location of the resort in Konstancin Jeziorna, is located nearby the Chojnów Landscape Park. Close by there is also the Zdrojowy Park with a graduation tower, horse stables and numerous hiking trails that allow you to enjoy the surrounding nature. It takes about 25 minutes to get from the resort to the center of Warsaw. In addition, Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji offers a 25m swimming pool, salt cave, steam bath, dry sauna and cryochamber.
We specialize in treating conditions of the musculoskeletal system with orthopedic, rheumatological and neurological grounds, such as:
- Spinal pain syndromes, which may be caused by discopathy, post-traumatic changes, congenital defects
- Pain syndromes of peripheral joints in the course of degenerative changes, post-traumatic changes, congenital defects
- Rheumatoid-type musculoskeletal disorders and other systemic musculoskeletal disorders
- Congenital defects of the musculoskeletal system
- Musculoskeletal dysfunctions of neurogenic origin: including consequences of strokes and peripheral nerve injuries
- Other locomotor dysfunctions not listed above.
We offer comprehensive medical services in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- Advice from specialist doctors (e.g. medical rehabilitation specialist, orthopedist, neurologist, rheumatologist and others)
- Rheumo-orthopedic surgeries, spinal surgeries, arthroscopy
- Rehabilitation in the ambulatory and stationary system
- Whole body cryotherapy (cryochamber)
- Diagnostic tests (X-ray, ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging)
- Research on attitudes in children
We also specialize in:
- Urogynecological rehabilitation
- Temporomandibular joint therapy
- Running a physiotherapeutic training studio CKR SPORT